Thursday, June 4, 2009

This Weekend.

So I have been on the west coast for almost 6 weeks now, surprisingly I have been to the ocean, just not in it. This weekend is going to be beauty for several reasons. It is going to be nice and sunny out so I will get to work on my tan more because if I come back to Ontario and look like I lived in the arctic for four months, I won't hear the end of it. We are also going out on the yacht, and just got two new sea-doos so I will hopefully get to use those too. I got a new wake boarding wetsuit that I am really stoked on wearing since I wouldn't have been able to wear it until I went out on my boat at home. 


Pittsburgh just won, thank the lord Jesus Christ. I wonder when the next game is... Saturday? 

I want a blizzard. All this time I thought we didn't have a DQ and then I found out, we do. I think I would have rather not known. Peanut butter cup blizzard. Delicious. 

0 Comments: