Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blue Sweater.

I went shopping on Sunday and bought a bunch of new things! This includes, an adorable dress, an orange water bottle (more or less aluminum or something). Okay great, I just read the bottle and it's made in China. I wish I would have read that when I bought it because chances are, I wouldn't have. Back on topic. I also got three headbands, white, black and pink. They don't compare to the best purchase of the day, my blue sweater. You see, I have never had a blue sweater like this before, I just had to have it, and when I put it on and look in the mirror, (don't tell me you wouldn't do the same) my eyes appear to be 10x bluer, and I like that :)


Things to look forward to: 
1. Both my parents and little hoodlum brother are coming to visit next Wednesday, oh boyyyy!
2. My cousins are coming to visit on June 20th, one from BC, the other from Alberta. We are going to L.A for the weekend to surf and stuff. 
3. August 10th--if you matter, you will know why. I don't need to explain it.

Later days. 

0 Comments: