Monday, June 1, 2009

Change in pace.

So here I am, sitting in Cali getting excited because I think I'm coming home early. But then that plan quickly changes, which in a sense is very unfortunate because there are a couple of things that make me want to leave early. Don't get me wrong, I love California and one day would like to come back to live, if I wasn't so alone. Thankfully, there are a few bomb people right now that make being here much easier! Really though, if you think about it, I've been in this world for quite some time now and all I need to do is get through two short months? Like come on Aly, don't be such a baby. In the end it will be worth it, really worth it. 

I'm just so excited for another chapter in my life to begin, even though I'm only 19 I think I'm way ahead of the game. I just want to do well in life, have a nice house, be able to travel and just be stable. Okay, I'm getting way too ahead of myself, but honestly there is just so much opportunity out there and I am grateful to have had this one. 

0 Comments: