Monday, June 8, 2009

Horizon.


Cali is starting to grow on me, a lot. Being near the water is so amazing and I am going to miss it so much. I realized that I need to live by/on the water. It is so refreshing, for more than the obvious reason, it helps clear the mind and allows me to think about what I want and how I will get there. 

I've been doing research on condos that are on the water, and in a short amount of time, I should be able to buy one and obtain this goal, like the other ones I have set my mind to. 
Some may think this is a bad idea, but in reality...I'm done school and will have a bomb job, it's actually a great idea! I love sunshine and the water. If I could bring EVERYONE to Cali, I would stay in a heartbeat, but since I can't...I will be coming back in approx. 60 days. 
:)

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."

0 Comments: