Thursday, May 28, 2009

Inspired.

With almost four weeks of being here and meeting many great new people, I became inspired and decided to begin a fresh new blog. I won't keep this one hidden since I have seen the creativity and passion that one can let out and share with those near or far. After all, I am stuck on the west coast for a few more months. I might as well make the best of it and create something I will be able to look back on! 
 
In a random conversation today, a man was talking indirectly about why people decide to travel so much and go to different places as if they NEED to get somewhere. He said, "they aren't running to get somewhere, they are running from something." With that said, I pretended to cry out loud, those of you who know me can probably picture this. He realized what he had said and laughed as if I was a comedian... (little did he know, I am) 

0 Comments: